Saturday, June 11, 2011

Waiting For Forever

Somewhere in every childhood

There's someone

We can't forget

Some where in every heart

There's away to come back

How long would you wait?

Waiting for forever.

Dear Emma

Those Two words "dear Emma" take me away to another time, when we used to write to each other. After my mom and dad died, i used to tell you about my new friends and my new life, and you used to tell me about grand time my mom and dad were happy in heaven.

Truth is nothing, what you believe to be true is everything, and the main thing that I used to believe was... I would be with you forever, forever. The reason is take me so long to write to you that I see I’Ve been fool.i was spend my live fooling my self

Every letter I’ve been written to you is have been love letter. How could it been anything else?? I can see now, that all of them, except this one, were bad love letters. Bad love letter beg for love back, good love letter ask for nothing, this I pleased to announce is my first good love letter to you. Because there is no more things to do, you already done everything.

Have you in my head last forever, so please don’t have to worry about me; I am "peachy", really. I have everything.

If I had one wish it would be that your life brings you taste of happiness that you brought to me, that you can feel what it’s like to love.

Your friend forever

Will

it's just time that runs between us

it's the ocean underneath us

it's the picture that won't fade away

every day I will wait - you'll be mine again

brings me close to the day - you'll be mine again

there's no words to explain - no beginning and no end

I will dream, I will pray - you'll be mine again

Sunset in airport

Yogyakarta, 12 agustus 2017 So this is the end of my (another) journey Selalu ada alasan mengapa seseorang bepergian. Sering kali un...