Friday, July 29, 2016

Am I?

here we go again, after long time not writing or talking here, i just feel like that i have no one to talk. so im back writing here again. 

for a couple days i have been through a lot of idea that im not a good friends, 
1. im not asking how my friends going?
2. im not asking how their situation there
3. i even start thinking to skip my friends wedding, oh please  i just cant hold that thought. 

someday i thought about, who the f*ck need friends to be happy, you have to be happy with your self, but now i start thinking that, the best memory in our live is always with someone else, even while eating pizza with someone else, its perfect. 

today one of my friend "who used to call us" best friend by his own, get married, and he didnt even told me that he is getting married, so thats what makes me feel like i am such a bad friend. its ok, im still happy about him and her. im not supposed to be dissapointed because that i dont think that we're close enough. so i am continuing my life as i used to be. single, alone and independent

perhaps the heaviest thing that we carrie in our life is our feeling, and our relationships, and our friendships. so let it go, because moving is living. 

Sunset in airport

Yogyakarta, 12 agustus 2017 So this is the end of my (another) journey Selalu ada alasan mengapa seseorang bepergian. Sering kali un...